Monday, November 12, 2007

mrontemp Spaceballs Series - Mobile Google Reader

I probably spend the majority of my mobile surfing time in either mobile Twitter or mobile Google Reader, and I have to confess that it's hard to find fault with the latter.

As I previously mentioned, mobile Google Reader makes it easy to star items. It's also relatively easy to share items (although you actually have to scroll down to the "Share" control, rather than just typing in a number). And it's very easy to advance to the next item; just press "0."

I don't know of an easy way to subscribe to new feeds on the fly in Google Reader, but that's really about the only complaint that I have with this application.

[PART OF A SERIES ON MOBILE BLOGGER, FLICKR, GOOGLE READER, LAST.FM, MYSPACE, TECHNORATI, TRUEMORS, TWITTER, YOUTUBE]

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: