Monday, November 12, 2007

mrontemp Spaceballs Series - Mobile Flickr

One thing that I will say for mobile Flickr - unlike mobile Blogger, mobile Flickr provides the capability to add tags via e-mail, which is very nice.

However, I have no way to see, or manipulate, the Flickr groups to which I belong.

For some reason (again, this may be a personal problem), I am unable to use the Eddie Awad solution of e-mailing Flickr pictures for inclusion in the special Oracle OpenWorld group. So here's what I'm doing now:

  • E-mailing Flickr pictures to my personal account

  • Going to a desktop/laptop and mapping the picture (incidentally, something else you can't do in mobile Flickr, but this is a true challenge)

  • From the desktop, copying the picture to the Oracle OpenWorld group.
So this is another mobile application which, while good, could be better.

[PART OF A SERIES ON MOBILE BLOGGER, FLICKR, GOOGLE READER, LAST.FM, MYSPACE, TECHNORATI, TRUEMORS, TWITTER, YOUTUBE]

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: