Monday, November 12, 2007

mrontemp Spaceballs Series - Mobile Truemors, Mobile last.fm, etc.

While Truemors does get points for its Twitter News Network, I can't really talk about mobile Truemors because it doesn't exist. If I want to look at Truemors on my cell phone, I have to load the full-fledged version, which (at least on my Motorola Q with Windows Mobile 5) isn't an ideal experience.

Obviously, Truemors isn't unique in this regard. I would love to listen to my last.fm playlist on my cell phone, but there's no way to do it. The same goes for countless other applications.

[PART OF A SERIES ON MOBILE BLOGGER, FLICKR, GOOGLE READER, LAST.FM, MYSPACE, TECHNORATI, TRUEMORS, TWITTER, YOUTUBE]

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mobile Truemors, check the Goodies Link:

http://truemors.wirenode.mobi/