Thursday, July 17, 2008

It didn't last.fm, part two

Followup.

It's now evening, and I'm at my home computer. No Internet Explorer 6, no corporate firewall. I figured that Internet Explorer 7 would take care of my problems connecting to, and playing songs on, last.fm.

Well, I've had no problem connecting to the service, but playing songs is a different matter.

First I tried to play Badfinger's "Day After Day" (here's why)...and got an "Oops!" message.

I then tried to play my library...and got an endless "Connecting to radio" message.

Anything else that I've tried to play so far results in an endless "Connecting to radio" message.

But I'm not the only one with this problem. See this last.fm support thread, which was started by MissGreenDay:

Radio not working

I can't get any kind of radio to work. My Library won't work. Other people's Library won't work. No recommendation radio, tag radio, nothing. I would like to hear some music.


AmbushBug2008 would like to hear some answers:

Can I please have an answer about the flashplayer issues?

Why isn't it working when the client seems to be? When will it be fixed? Is this anything to do with the server issues? Some information would be appreciated


Frustrating...

[SUNDAY - PART THREE.]

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus