Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I watched the video...sort of...

As I mentioned in my previous post, I hadn't watched the WorkFast video of Timothy Ferriss.

If you're in the same boat, here's the video.



Once I saw that the entire show was about 30 minutes long, I groaned. You have to realize that I bought a video for myself as a Christmas present - that's Christmas 2006 - and I still haven't gotten around to watching it. The video is playing as I'm typing this, and I can't guarantee that I'll listen to the entire thing. (And, since I'm typing this, I'm not watching it.)

From my limited listening to the video (14 minutes), the most disappointing part of the production isn't Scoble, and isn't Israel. It's Ferriss himself. It's an interesting topic, but he's just not grabbing me. (To be fair, I'm not necessarily the best video presenter either.)

As for the oft-discussed two minutes and twenty-seven seconds, one could again go either way. Yes, it's a good idea to introduce your guest. No, it's not a good idea to talk about how Ferriss' book sold so much better than your own.

But I'll check the blog and may look for the book. That doesn't require boob tube devotion.

P.S. Anyone have a transcript of the WorkFast show?

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus