Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Procrastination

This morning when I got into the car for my morning commute, I popped Brian Eno's "Another Day on Earth" CD into my car CD player.

There's nothing really unusual about that, except for the fact that this was the first time that I had listened to this CD, and that it was a present to myself.

A present that I had given myself at Christmas.

Christmas 2006.

Yes, I bought a CD over a year and a half ago (back when Tower Records in Brea closed), and I'm just getting around to listening to it.

What's more, I still have two other Christmas presents that I haven't gotten around to using yet, including a Vanguard/Sugar Hill sampler (no, not Sugar Hill Gang) and the Johnny Cash movie.

I'll get around to those eventually.

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus