Thursday, May 29, 2008

Help FriendFeed before I irritate again - support my request for selective blog hiding in FriendFeed

If you follow me on FriendFeed, you know that I sometimes choose to list every single song that I listen to on last.fm.

Yep, all of them. Even that song by JC Chasez.

Some people like this, but some people don't.

Unfortunately, the ones who don't have no recourse. I post these listings as a "blog" (FriendFeed's last.fm feature doesn't list all songs, only the ones you love, which takes too much manual effort). However, FriendFeed doesn't allow you to hide a person's blog that you dislike (e.g. ontarioemperor's Recently Played Tracks) while NOT hiding a person's blog that you love (e.g. mrontemp).

I have just submitted a request in the FriendFeed Feedback room managed by Paul Buchheit. If you agree that this is a desirable feature, please add your comments.

P.S. Yes, I've already observed that I feel like the guy who has to promote a Mariah Carey single.

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus