Thursday, February 28, 2008

So long, Mark Brunelli

When I take off my Ontario Emperor robes and adopt my Clark Kent identity, I occasionally interact with the media, and was once quoted by Mark Brunelli regarding an Oracle database matter.

Well, that won't happen again any time soon, because Brunelli is changing careers:

After nearly eight trips around the Sun, covering just about every technological topic from ABAP to zSeries, it’s my last week at TechTarget and SearchOracle.com....

As for me, I’ll be trading in my pen for a meat slicer and an apron. Hopefully my new customers will be as supportive as you’ve been. But somehow I doubt that’s possible.


[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: