Thursday, February 28, 2008

I think I'm lactose intolerant now

I got sick of the "I drink your milkshake" line even before the California primary. But the rest of the world didn't.

Benhamin embedded a parody.



Later, Benhamin captured the milkshake references that were tweeted during the Oscars, including my own.

@sarahwurrey i only heard the commercials for the oil movie. never saw it. still got sick of over the top antics. danged milkshake.

Meanwhile, Iran United has spoken out:

I've already watched SIX movies this year and none of them was "There will be Daniel Day Lewis over-acting", sorry I meant "blood".

Glad to see that Daniel Day Lewis can unite Iran, in the same way that Hillary Clinton can unite Obamites and neoconservatives.

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: