Monday, February 18, 2008

Officially announcing the mrontario blog (all about Ontario, California)

A few days ago I made a slight change to this blog, the mrontemp blog.

The blog subtitle used to read

succinct and all-encompassing; mrontemp is the official Ontario Emperor blog

A few days ago, I changed it to read

succinct and all-encompassing; mrontemp is an official Ontario Emperor blog

See the difference? It's something that I alluded to last Tuesday.

Now that I'm back from my vacation, I'm ready to formally announce my latest blog, mrontario. This blog will be solely devoted to items and events related to Ontario, California, such as today's kidnapping of Santiago Contreras.

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: