Monday, July 30, 2007

Time for some negative campaigning

If you look to the left, you will see that I am losing in my straw poll.

Badly.

And while I can spin a losing battle into a stunning second place victory, things would be a lot easier if I came in first.

So it's time for me to dig up the dirt on my campaign opponent.

Our Evil Sticks have become the rage of New England and Florida. It is just 10" long, and very innocent looking, until you use it on your partner. We have woven the handles to match all our floggers. The stick section is made of space - age composite materials. At first it hurts, stings like a bee, and then the welt itches !

Well, Mr. Stick, maybe New England and Florida like you, but I don't think America's Heartland will stand for such stuff.

Cue the patriotic music.

stick

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: