Sunday, July 29, 2007

It's not just the Claymates - almost no one knows where I live

I felt kinda bad when a Claymate wrote this to me:

Congratulations! I think you will be the first Canadian reporter/blogger, that managed to write a whole page about Clay, without maligning him, or insulting him, or questioning his sexuality.

Every single Canadian writer has been extremely offensive, and I wouldn't have came here to read this, if I wasn't sitting here listening to a Clay Aiken cellcert, and didn't pay attention to the website addy.

Give him a chance, he's Fantastic!!

Thanks, FOR THE WHOLE PAGE!!!!

We have LOTS of Canadian Clay fans on the Clay message boards, and I always feel bad for them having to defend the Canadian reporters.


Several hours later, another Claymate chimed in:

I am pleased that the Canadian reporter did a great Job! you dont see that many report the truth more than anything and not to down clay I find that shocking to me. the Anonymous is right this is the first! thanks

This was followed by a third person, who hopefully (for Clay's sake) is not a Claymate. This person's post:

hey! i'm going to cali this weekend and won't be back until september...here is the website i was talking about where i made extra summer cash. Later!

Isn't it sad when only the spammer gets her facts right? Although I have to note that almost EVERYONE thinks that I live in Canada. Kind of ironic, because I used to make a lot of business trips to Ottawa - that's where I discovered Buzztime (then NTN), eh?

But poor Ontario, California is the subject of a ton of confusion. It's getting so bad, that Ontario is going to pull a Rita Moreno of Arte and rename its airport after Los Angeles. Wait, they already did...

clayaiken

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: