Monday, May 7, 2007

Well, I'm not the only one

Another comment on GE Money Bank:

GE Money Bank is the most unprofessional bank I have ever done my business with. I purchased a Four wheeler and the finacing was done through them. It was a disaster from the start. I bought the four wheeler a year ago and they are now finally sending me my first account statement.I had called several times(5-6) in the course of 6 months and they kept giving me excuses why I wasn't getting my bill. So since I wasn't getting a bill in the mail I would have to call and make a payment over the phone, which cost 10 extra dollars. I was told by the customer representative that was "helping" me that I couldn't pay the extra 10 dollars right then, that it would have to be added onto the loan....

The representatives were very rude and unhelpful. It was always very obvious to me that I was bothering them with my problems. Among this there were many more incidents. I will NEVER do business with this company again!!!


gemoneybank

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: