Saturday, February 10, 2007

MSN Photos Server - another possible fix

The following discussion from Egghead Cafe mentions two possible fixes. Again, this is not an official Microsoft support site, and I haven't found formal documentation from Microsoft on either of these fixes.

MSN Mail Photos with slide show problem - Robert
16-Jan-07 05:14:01

I signed up for MSN Premium with my Qwest ISP DSL service in July, 2006. The MSN mail feature for inserting photos with a slide show option was working until November, 2006. Since then I cannot attach and send photos for mailing....

Re: MSN Mail Photos with slide show problem - mae
16-Jan-07 08:20:52

http://autoupdate.msn.com/photoemailfix.hta....

Re: MSN Mail Photos with slide show problem - Robert
16-Jan-07 08:42:00

I received this fix from my Qwest ISP yesterday and it did not resolve the
problem. So I am not sure what other option to use....

Re: MSN Mail Photos with slide show problem - Peter Petrelli
16-Jan-07 10:48:53

While that will work in many cases, the fix the OP was looking for is:
http://autoupdate.msn.com/msn95mailfix.hta....


Anyway, you can get more information on this SECOND fix by clicking the del.icio.us tag msn95mailfix.hta, below. As of now, I'm not applying either of these two fixes until I can find something definitive from Microsoft on this issue.

msnphotosserver msn95mailfix.hta

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: