Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No, I didn't forget. I'm chilling.

Last Friday I promised a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT at the end of this post.
http://mrontemp.blogspot.com/2008/07/new-glasses-time-non-blind-vision.html

I still haven't made the B.A. yet, 'cause I've been chilling.

Yup, I've been listening to Sirius Chill on DISH Network, and writing down names of songs to add to my last.fm playlist.

But I promise that I'll make my stupid BIG ANNOUNCEMENT before my next RGP dance party. (Don't ask. It's incredibly geeky.)

And I also have to say why I love comment fragmentation (seriously), revisit company announcements of employee terminations, continue to look at third party presidential candidates, see what happens in Lambeth, and talk about "High School Musical" (the musical).

Or perhaps I'll bag it all and search for Doctor Orange (the "Taco Taco Taco" guy)...

[WEDNESDAY 7/16 8:00 - BIG ANNOUNCEMENT MADE.]
[WEDNESDAY 7/16 12:45 - ADDRESSED COMMENT FRAGMENTATION.]
[WEDNESDAY 7/16 1:00 - REVISITED EMPLOYEE TERMINATION ANNOUNCEMENTS.]
[FRIDAY 7/18 5:10 - FOLLOWUP ON JOHN COX.]

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus