Thursday, May 1, 2008

Please read Kevin Donahue's story (the day he almost died)

I check my Google Reader feed several times a day, and see things that amuse me, things that please me, and things that anger me. But rarely do I see something that moves me.

Then I ran across a post that started like this:

I have avoided getting too personal in most of my blog posts, but - as you have probably heard by now - I had a heart attack on Sunday, April 27, 2008. Since that day, I've heard from several of you that my experience has prompted you to take a closer look at your lives or for those in your life. With that in mind, I'd like to share with you my best recollection of the day I almost died....

Please read the story. It's here at http://blog.kevindonahue.com/archives/2008/05/01/the_day_i_almost_died/.

You may also want to see Joann's story, which notes that (at least in her case) the symptoms for women differ from the symptoms for men. Also see the story of Coach Vance's friend.

By the way, this has started at least three FriendFeed conversations.

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus