Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mad Mandy and McAlister's Mess

I was only interested in a a tangential part of Mandy's post. But let's look at the main content:

I would like to give a big "F-YOU" to our local McAlisters.

For having spent $23 for lunch, your order taker could not have been less helpful.


After explaining the details of her dining experience, Mandy concludes:

Oh and you are now on "the list" the list we have made through years of restaurants we do not patron anymore. Which includes, but is not limited to, Cracker Barrel, any and all local restaurants especially those with only 2 non smoking tables placed directly in the middle of the smoking section, O'Charleys, Fuddruckers and Chinese places that only do take-out.

My reaction: Cracker Barrel?

Perhaps it's because I actually have to travel hundreds or thousands of miles to eat at a Cracker Barrel (the closest one to me is in Kingman, Arizona, and I've eaten at Cracker Barrels as far away as Connecticut), but I can't recall a bad experience at a Cracker Barrel.

Unfortunately, Mandy hasn't detailed her problems with Cracker Barrel in her blog.

I'll have to ask her.

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus