Saturday, May 3, 2008

Alarming

As I've previously mentioned, I have a first generation Motorola Q. This phone supports the setting of an alarm, and when you change the time of the alarm, the old alarm is supposed to disappear.

Supposed to. I've been getting a 4pm alarm for several days now; and just got a 5:45am alarm even though I planned to sleep in today (Saturday).

This happened once before, but I can't remember how I fixed it. This time around, I've tried changing the alarm to the bad time and changing it again, and I removed the phone battery. No luck.

Then I read this:

http://www.everythingq.com/forum/motorola-q/alarm-wont-turn-off-please-help-driving-me-mad-5565.html

Turn the phone OFF? Ye gods! Jeely kly! I'd be worse than @corvida without Twitter.

Hopefully turning the alarm off has the same effect.

[4:09 PM: IT DIDN'T.]

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus