Thursday, April 17, 2008

Technology Stove Top, 17 April 2008

I'm going to try to keep this one techie. Perhaps when I do these "stove tops" in the future, I should try to keep to just one major topic. Or not.

Anyway, Paul Pedrazzi of Oracle AppsLab blogged about RivalMap a couple of days ago. Granted, companies with a "not invented here" syndrome may not want to trust their data to RivalMap, despite the latter's security measures, but it sounds like a good solution nonetheless.

And Cortland Coleman shared a YouTube video of a song about Twitter by @alanataylor. Follow the link to see my thoughts, which were left as a comment.

Speaking of Twitter, Corvida blogged about BlogHers Act.

And, I guess this is retro technology. David Allen blogged about Record Store Day.

Plus, the real Shel Israel talked with the head Twits at Twitter. I haven't watched the video yet, but am about to, so I'll sign off this post.

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus