Monday, April 21, 2008

Gertrude Neumark Rothschild Preliminary Hearing Scheduled for May 5, 2008

I was poking around the U.S. International Trade Commission web site when I found this order from Administrative Law Judge Paul J. Luckern dated March 31, 2008.

In the Matter of
CERTAIN SHORT-WAVELENGTH
LIGHT EMITTING DIODES, LASER
DIODES AND PRODUCTS
CONTAINING SAME

Investigation No. 337-TA-640

Order No. 4: Rescheduling. Preliminary Conference To 5/5/008

By letter dated March 28,2008, from lead counsel for complainant to the administrative law judge it was represented:

I am scheduled to depart for Paris on the evening of May 5, where I have business meetings scheduled, and will be traveling from Paris on May 11 to Los Angeles, California. Since, I will [be] out of the country and then on the West Coast from the evening of May 5 until the evening of May 23 I would respectfully ask your Honor if it would be possible to move the preliminary conference to either May 2 or May 5.

Based on the foregoing, the preliminary conference is rescheduled to May 5, 2008 at 1:45 PM in the Main Hearing Room.

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus