Monday, February 18, 2008

No, it's not green-eyed

Long time readers will have noticed that I occasionally post about trips down the freeway to the Disneyland Resort area in Anaheim - most recently on February 10.

You'll recall that this casual posting about Disney stuff sometimes results in powerful emotions from one of my regular readers, Mrs. Loquacious:

I love Disney! I can't wait to visit the "happiest place on Earth" next summer...presuming I can figure out scheduling to go!

Well, it turns out that Mrs. Loquacious won't be visiting Disneyland in the summer.

She'll be visiting in the spring:

I am so lucky that my Hubbs, who is already my dream-come-true, is making my other dreams come true as well! :) This spring break, we are heading to the "happiest place on Earth" for the "year of a million dreams." Ignoring all the cheesy catch-phrases, this is still pretty cool news in my books.

While Mrs. Loquacious is asking her readers for advice on what to do when she gets down here, I have to note that the answer to that question is really personal. Some people will love Indiana Jones, others will prefer It's a Small World. My only emphatic advice was to visit Soaring Over California, should they visit California Advanture (and they'll probably be down here long enough to justify a day over there).

Other than that, I'm not sure what a "must do" would be for everyone, regardless of interest.

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: