Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Figure Eight, Part One

Because I was in San Francisco, I missed CTE's performance of "Schoolhouse Rock" at the Bridges Auditorium in Claremont. Therefore, I did not get the chance to sing this song:

Figure eight as double four
Figure four as half of eight
If you skate, you would be great
If you could make a figure eight
That's a circle that turns 'round upon itself

1 x 8 is 2 x 4
4 x 4 is 2 x 8
If you skate upon thin ice
You'd be wise if you thought twice
Before you made another single move

1 x 8 is 8, 2 x 8 is 16
3 x 8 is 24, 4 x 8 is 32
And 5 x 8 is 40, you know


Not that I could have performed this particular part - I can't sing that high, and I can't skate - but I love the song nonetheless.

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: