Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Decisions, decisions (#capolitics)

The California Republican primary occurs in less than a week, and I haven't made my choice yet out of the eleven candidates.

The one thing that I do know is that I will vote for the candidate that I judge to be the best. I will not worry about "throwing my vote away" by voting for an unpopular candidate, or even a candidate who has already withdrawn from the race. This is my opportunity to state whom I would prefer for President, and I'm not going to settle for casting my vote for second best.

You can tell how lukewarm I feel about McCain and Romney.

Matt Munson isn't so hot on the leaders either.

I am not voting for Rudy or Mitt because they sold out to run for president. They gave up their dreams for inclusion and equal rights for all Americans straight or queer....

I am not voting for Huckabee because he’s a big government loving theocrat....

One thing that makes me not want to vote for McCain is his love for open borders and amnesty for the undocumented illegal alliens that reside in our country.


So where did Munson end up?

Ron Paul stinks on the war on Iraq or civil rights and equality, but I agree with him on all the other issues.

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: