Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another perspective on the January 30-31 #twittout

Ah, but the heck with Twitter.

The most important thing is that, Twitter or no Twitter, I need to have one of my early morning tweets preserved, even though it didn't make Club140. I realize that people read me for my "Donna Douglas nude" (sorry, it's not what you think) and "Cheeseburger in der Dose" (sorry, it IS what you think, at least if you speak German) posts, but frankly, this is the stuff that excites me.

off to work, singing chorus to ultrashocks song "danskin with beers in my thighs"

Heck, John Lennon made a second career out of that kind of junk. Sample:

In the jumble...the mighty jumble....Whide Hunter sleeps tonight.

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: