Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Twitter, PFC

Yes, Twitter can be a platform for communication. But the 140 character limit, combined with YT's (yours truly's) AA (acronym addiction), can lead to Twitter becoming a PFC (platform for confusion).

Earlier this evening, I decided to represent several SIHs (songs in head) via acronyms. As of now (2300 PST), I have settled on the convention sih-(song acronym)/(artist acronym). I'm using lower case because it's the mobile Twitter thing to do.

If you were reading the blog earlier today, you can probably identify

sih-kwts/a

Long-standing readers of my blog posts can probably identify

sih-wdoa/bj

Here are two others, previously mentioned in mrontemp:

sih-la/fb
sih-sim/mjj

I don't know if I've blogged about this one before, but I mentioned it on Twitter this evening:

sih-ybr/p

Perhaps I should take up stamp collecting instead.

P.S. sih-kwts/a. Still.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: