Wednesday, November 14, 2007

When blogging becomes social

As a decidedly non-A list blogger, my concerns are few. When I am snapping pictures in the Moscone Center complex, or covering an Ontario, California city council meeting, there is one question that usually does not come to mind:

What shall I wear?

But Zoli's Blog takes a look at the (sorry, True Discernment) evolution of the attire of the "Enterprise Irregulars" as they have met with various industry leaders, most recently Oracle's Charles Phillips.

Check the photographic evidence here.

I'm just curious - will they be meeting with Steve Jobs any time soon?

And if travel costs force these meetings to be held online, will everyone spiff up their avatars? (Perhaps I should have worn a suit when I ate at Cheers in Boston.)

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: