Sunday, October 28, 2007

Experimenting with Friendfeed

Because I saw some mentions of Friendfeed on Twitter (courtesy Dave Winer), I figured I'd try it out.

If you want to see my Friendfeed page, go to http://friendfeed.com/ontarioemperor.

I've linked Friendfeed to a few of my services, including a last.fm page that I rarely touch.

Not sure if it will prove useful in the long run, but we'll see.

I've already observed that the list of services supported by Friendfeed is shorter than the list of services supported by MyBlogLog (my page for the latter service is here). However, MyBlogLog only provides links to the individual services; Friendfeed aggregates their content.

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: