Friday, September 7, 2007

Reliving the past

On September 7, 2006, I wrote about Doctor Who and the danged telephone booth. TheSpoof.com now reports: "David Tennant thinks he has signed a contract for another three years. Little does he know that written in the same contract that he signed but in invisible ink is a clause that gives the BBC use of his body and soul until the end of time. Even if he tries to break the contract or commit suicide to get out of it he will simply re-generate into the body of a middle aged Irishman who can only play mindless thugs and crazy scientists who have psychotic alter egos. He's Damned For All Eternity!"

On September 7, 2005, I wrote about Eric Bijeau and the Canadian truckers' protest. Incidentally, as far as I know, Eric Bijeau was never heard from again.

On September 7, 2004, I wrote about the difference between shameless and shameful. And, naturally, I linked to my September 3 post entitled Jennifer Hawkins, Miss Universe Down Under.

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: