Monday, July 30, 2007

Perspectives

Last weekend I did nothing.

Or that's what it seemed like.

But then I was describing my weekend to Mrs. Loquacious, and here's what I ended up saying:

I had been in San Diego for business all week, so when I got home I pretty much did nothing.

Well, I filled some prescriptions, made a bank deposit, bought some printer cartridges, played some more NTN/Buzztime trivia, went to church and read scriptures/served communion while shuttling someone to and from, got gas, exercised for the first time in months, and got a haircut.

But frankly, I spent most of the weekend doing nothing.


Oh yeah, and all that blog posting on July 28. Now that's the TRUE definition of nothing.

For more information

Sphere: Related Content

1 comments:

Ontario Emperor said...

Welcome to the underblog - the unpublished blog that lies below mrontemp and addresses different issues as needed.

And today there's definitely an issue. knicksgrl0917 can't make it to cali.

Back on July 17, an anonymous poster wrote this:

Hey, here is that website i was talking about where i made the extra cash.. later! i'm going to cali next week..

Two days later, on July 19, knicksgrl0917 visited:

hey! i'm going to cali this weekend and won't be back until september...here is the website i was talking about where i made extra summer cash. Later!

You'd think that she'd be in cali by now, but it looks like, as of July 30, she was still stuck in Huntington, West Virginia.

Poor knicksgrl0917. The weather's fine here in cali, but she apparently can't raise the bus fare.