Monday, July 9, 2007

I may be obsessing about the Girgashites (you have no idea how much I've been obsessing), but Christian hip-hop musician Octavia Harris isn't obsessing that much:

Girgashites, Amorites and Jebusites.. who the?? I was crackin up at all the "shites" today as I found my way over to Joshua 3. I was like thank God I got the last name "Harris". Nice and simple. More important than the people driven out by Joshua and the Israelites..I learned an important jewel in verse 5. It reads: Joshua told the people, "Concentrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you."

P.S. Since yesterday's Ray Vander Laan video study was about the Decapolis, the possible link between the Girgashites and the Gadarenes is even more fascinating.

For more girgashite

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: