Thursday, June 21, 2007

Photoblogging - Fried Okra on Father's Day, June 17 2007



Cracker Barrel does not offer its services in California, so we try to hit them on the road when we can. (Once I took a one day trip to Phoenix for an afternoon meeting, and I timed my airline reservations so that I could have lunch at the Cracker Barrel by the airport.)

This Cracker Barrel is in Dumfries, Virginia. Coincidentally, the Onion ran an article last week about a new Cracker Barrel being built out by the freeway somewhere. (They have the Onion on the streets in Washington! Good place to live.)

In addition to eating fried okra, the gift shop here was the source of my Father's Day present - a collection of candy that was available in the 1960s. Dots. Yum.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

emm.. nice thread ))