Saturday, June 9, 2007

Paris Hilton's psychiatrist tells parents how to ensure that kids complete their assignments

Charles Sophy has a blog
E I E I O
And on this blog he has a post
E I E I O
With a

Fidgety kids don’t like homework. They’d rather explore real life, escape into a game, or chat with friends.

here and a

[Y]ou’ll learn how to help kids start and finish assignments, develop good study habits, and build self-confidence as they do their homework.

there
Here a

Roseland hates math. “Math is boring, boring, boring,” Roseland says. And she selects a bright orange crayon to draw an orchid on the back of her math assignment.

There a

"Roseland is clever," says the teacher to Roseland’s parents. "What she needs is structure and good study habits."

Everywhere a

Get clear on the assignment. Check in...to make sure you and Roseland agree on what’s expected.

Don’t help. You might get her started, but don’t do the math. Let Roseland work it out.


Charles Sophy has a blog
E I E I O

charlessophy

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: