Friday, June 29, 2007

Opposite Sides of the Glass

When I read my own blog, I either go to the main blog link, or I go to an individual post.

But that isn't the way that most of you read the blog.

One of the new Blogger features, and one which allowed me to condense several existing blogs into a single blog, is Blogger's label feature. Because of this, the mrontemp blog can be sliced, diced, ronco'ed, k'teled, and whatever to create targeted views.

The four views with the most posts include the following:


There are a number of other views of this blog (see the "Labels" on the left and choose your favorite topic).

The ability to overlap a single post between multiple topics is also a plus, especially considering some of the things that I write.

For more information

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: