Saturday, February 10, 2007

MSN Photos Server - the problem

Here's a brief explanation of the MSN Photos Server unavailability problem, dated December 18, 2006.

OT - MSN Sending Photos (by jessica [CA]) Posted on: Dec 18, 2006 11:04 AM
Message: I'm having a problem sending photos via email (all of a sudden)?? I get a message: "The MSN photos server is currently unavailable for sharing photos on line". This is today and yesterday.

I've sent hundreds of photos over time, and wonder if I've inadvertantly changed a setting on my puter, or something like that? Any input would be appreciated.


If you look at my response at the end of the message, you will see that I was entirely clueless about the cause an hour ago, although I was relieved to know that our home computer was not the only one with the problem.

msnphotosserver

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: