Friday, February 9, 2007

All Local is Not Local

I decided to post more local stuff about my hometown of Ontario, California, but the first local thing I found is about someone who is leaving.

Tonight [Thursday 8 February] is our last night sleeping in Ontario California. Tomorrow [Friday 9 February] is moving day -- buckets of fun. I just love hauling everything I own down 3 flights of stairs and watching it get haphazardy (sp?) put in a Uhaul and hope that it all survives the transport without too much damage and then unloading part of it into the bedroom at Steve's parent's house, part of it into their garage, and part of it into their neighbors garage...

Hope that nothing broke. I moved to California in a U-Haul nearly a quarter century ago, and my few possessions survived the trip with no problem.

ontariocalifornia

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: