Saturday, August 9, 2008

The new verb phrase - Thomas Hawk was "director of visitor relationed"

You can read the story about Thomas Hawk's trip to SF MOMA at http://thomashawk.com/2008/08/simon-blint-director-of-visitor.html

Now I've only heard the one side of the story, and perhaps Simon Blint is a really nice guy, but I'm struck by the fact that a Director of Visitor Relations was responsible for throwing out a visitor.

I'm also thinking that museums would want to share art with the people. I don't care if it's Thomas Hawk or Thomas Bosley or Thomas Cruise or Thomas Lee - if a photographer is taking pictures, and if he/she isn't using flash, shouldn't the photographer be encouraged?

P.S. I don't use Digg, but if you do, please Digg the post.

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus