Sunday, July 27, 2008

You don't know how lucky you are, boys

It's hard to stay away.

Over the weekend, while I did succeed in getting some of my non-Ontario Emperor blogging stuff done (although I haven't hit my desired milestones yet), I did find myself dropping into the Empire every once in a while.

I added four feeds to the lastfmfeeds FriendFeed room.

I shared an item that I found in Sharon Cobb's blog. (Although I didn't blog it at the time, I was in Knoxville the day after I saw Jennifer Hanson and others at the Grand Ole Opry.)

By early Sunday evening, I was pretty much back in business here. But I still think that I got some stuff accomplished. (No, this is not of interest to most of you, but I'm happy. And this is only part of what was accomplished over the weekend.)

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus