Thursday, July 10, 2008

Odiogo fun with portions of the "How to sound spammy" post

Most of the time I forget that I signed up for Odiogo, but the service could be put to some good potential uses. For example, if I want to listen to blog posts in the car, Odiogo would allow me to do it (although, unless I'm missing something, I'd have to download the files before getting into the car).

And it's fairly accurate in its readings. Speech synthesization has advanced dramatically since I was synthesizing speech on a Macintosh in the late 1980s.

I was just listening to the first part of this post, and certain phrases struck my fancy. The sold purpose of the present post is to repeat these phrases over and over so that I can hear Odiogo read them. The phrases come from my CRN email post.

Kill me now.
Huh?
Kill me now.
Huh?
Kill me now.
Kill me now.
Huh?
Huh?
Kill me now.
Huh?
Kill me now.


I hope you enjoyed that. Now I just have to add a percussion track to it and I'll be in the recording business again.

Huh?

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus