Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Blogging Women of Buffalo

I've been reading Jennifer and Erin for years. Now the world - or at least that portion of the world that reads the Buffalo News - knows about them.

“I have at least 10 people who I haven’t met yet who are my blog friends,” said Jennifer Smith, who writes All Things Jennifer ( allthingsjennifer.wordpress.com ). “The kind of friends that you e-mail to ask a petty question, like ‘Oh my God, what am I going to wear for tonight?’”...

Erin Nappe found herself taking her Erin-Go-Blog more seriously about five years ago, after sharing her feelings about a serious breakup.

“It started out just as a way to keep my friends informed without having to tell the same stories over and over again,” said Nappe, a substitute teacher who lives in Williamsville. “It turned into something a lot more than that –something cathartic and healing for me.”


These are just short excerpts. Read more here.

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus