Friday, May 23, 2008

Hillary Clinton Won Michigan, and Now She'll Win the White House

I'm sorry, but I just wanted to type the phrase "Hillary Clinton Won Michigan." If that isn't search-bait, I don't know what is.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret - I'm writing this post well in advance of the time that it will be published. But I seriously doubt that Clinton will withdraw from the race by May 23 - and if she does, I'll certainly have some egg on my face.

But I had to laugh when I read this post from Jon Swift.

Although one can't help but admire Barack Obama's tenaciousness, it's time that he face the facts and abandon his quixotic quest for the Democratic nomination. We all know that the Clintons will stop at nothing to get the nomination for Hillary and the best thing Obama could do for his country and his own political future is to concede defeat and preserve one last shred of dignity.

And you think Swift doesn't have a case? Read this:

[H]ow can he be sure all of [Obama's] pledged delegates will survive until the August convention, which is more than three months away? We all know what the Clintons are capable of, as the World Net Daily, the Internet's most reliable news source, amply documented in the case of Vince Foster. Obama has fewer than 200 more delegates than Hillary as it stands now. How many of them will mysteriously disappear before the convention?

Hey, I'm convinced. Read more here.

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus