Monday, May 26, 2008

Golf Quotes About Politicians

(If you're wondering why I'm writing about golf quotes about politicians, read this.)

Excerpts from a post in the Funny Sports Quotes blog:

"Golf is like life in a lot of ways. All the biggest wounds are self-inflicted." - Bill Clinton

"I would like to deny all allegations by Bob Hope that during my last round of golf, I hit an eagle, a birdie, a moose, and an elk." - Gerald Ford

"One thing you better learn if you want to be in politics is that you never go out on a golf course and beat the president." - Lyndon Johnson

"I like going there for golf. America is one vast golf course." - King Edward VIII

"The best thing about Eisenhower's presidency was his Jeffersonian conviction that there should be as little government and as much golf as possible." - Alistair Cooke

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus