Thursday, April 24, 2008

The joys of moblogging

Late yesterday afternoon, I took a picture (of bubble wrap) on my mobile phone and sent it to this blog via mobile Gmail. The message is in my Sent box in mobile Gmail, but still hasn't reached mrontemp.

Early that evening, I emailed a message about an electronic waste disposal day to mrontario. Still haven't seen that either.

It's possible that Gmail itself is the culprit, and I'm just not seeing the error on my phone. @ericaogrady was having Gmail problems last night, and others may still be having them (although they cleared up for the person below).

http://twitter.com/GamergirlSB/statuses/795863280

I should note, however, that I also sent a text message to mrontemp and that didn't show up either.

Let's see if this email (sent early Thursday morning via mobile Gmail) makes it through.

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus