Saturday, April 12, 2008

The joys of ignorance due to technical limitations (a/k/a the tweebay thingie)

More and more of my interaction with you is taking place via my Motorola Q phone, which means a limited screen, a long time to type, no YouTube, limitations on viewing FriendFeed entries, etc.

So when I saw the twittersphere erupt over the concept of someone (Andrew Baron) selling his Twitter account and his network on eBay, I was crippled in my ability to pursue the story.

And that's probably a good thing. Many others can ponder the significance, ethics, and viability of this. With everything going on, the power to say no and choose one's battles is a good thing.

After all, if I write about Andrew Baron, who's gonna write about fake moustaches?

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus