Sunday, March 2, 2008

goobama shut down?



I just saw the following message at goobama.org:

Goobama has been shut down. We are sorry to those offended.

I seriously doubt that this shutdown was related in any way to my post from 6:06 pm (@goobama - it's slimy...it's sleazy...it's a misnamed Twitter account and website!). My guess is that the Obama campaign (or possibly Google) took offense to the website and made some sort of comment.

The Twitter message linking to the new "About" page with the same message as above was posted at 2:33:39 GMT, or 6:33:39 PM PST.

As for the Facebook account, I didn't pursue it, since Facebook doesn't like people like me.

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: