Saturday, February 9, 2008

Miley Cyrus and Her Drinking Problem (no, not that)

In this environment when seemingly every female teen celebrity has one problem or another (sex, drugs, bulimia, what have you), people are waiting until Miley Cyrus slips up.

And, it turns out, Miley does have a drinking problem.

Sort of.

Miley Cyrus confessed to Extra TV earlier on today while being interviewed about her Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best Of Both Worlds Concert 3-D movie, that she DRINKS Ketchup!

“This is gross, but I’m addicted to ketchup,” she confessed. “I will drink ketchup. I love ketchup. It’s my favorite thing in the world!”


Now I'll admit to knowing someone (for certain reasons, I won't identify the person) who really really really likes ketchup, but I've never known her to DRINK the stuff.

But her true addiction isn't ketchup, it's popping bubble wrap. I'll have to send this link to her.

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: