Monday, January 28, 2008

Giving, Part Two

I read a tweet from Jeremiah Owyang which led me to this post from Andrew Cafourek. Here's a piece of it:

A few weeks ago, I was reading Jeremiah Owyang’s blog and saw a post on people who were “on the move” in the social media industry. I thought, well what is wrong with a little bit of self-promotion? So I left a comment...basically saying “Hey, I haven’t been on the move…but I would like to be!” And as a result of this, Lisa Young from Outrider reached out to me with some information about the company and the industry as a whole..then I spent a day and a half pouring through Google and every other internet tool I could think of to absorb as much information as I could about the company. Well over the past few weeks, about 97.4 emails, and dozens of hours spent researching different aspects of the company and industry I decided that I really wanted to come on board with the firm and so…here I go!

Here's a little bit about Lisa Young:

Lisa Young is Manager of Organic Search for Outrider. She provides organic search support to staff, is responsible for serving as a strategy resource for client accounts and new business opportunities, providing point of view and thought leadership on organic search, providing support and training for all organic search tracking tools and technologies. She will be working closely with Outrider’s Director of Search Operations.

Now we'll have to see if social media can help Andrew conquer his next challenge:

@tannerhobin Thanks!Now I just need to get a place. If you know anyone renting a room or has a sublease avail for 6 [months] or so let me know!

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: