Sunday, December 9, 2007

Would a Syrian Microsoft librarian block access to my Flickr DNA?

After reading something from Rex Hammock, I followed the link to my Flickr DNA. All of the information here is publicly available, but it's organized in categories (frequency of photo uploads over the last 30 days, most recent photo uploads, "most interesting photos," my favorite photos, my sets, my contacts, and my tags).

Ironically, this supposedly revelatory information doesn't tell the complete story. For example, it doesn't say WHY I favorited the picture of two boys with a camera, which I did right before two guys in our office managed a photo shoot of our products.

Aggregate THAT, BigHugeLabs.

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: