Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Why bloggers are not journalists

I'm sitting in a large tent in Yerba Buena Gardens, musing on my daughter's assertion that bloggers are not journalists.

Well, she's right - at least for bad bloggers like me.

If I were a journalist, I would have gotten The Picture.

And no, it's not a Harvey Levin/dead Diana type of picture.

Allow me to illustrate with words. (I have no choice!)

It turns out that lunch 1.0 was NOT on Howard Street. We were directed up a long flight of stairs (my knees!) toward the Yerba Buena Gardens.

The directing was done by people holding big signs with the word "LUNCH" on them.

As we neared our destination, we came upon four of these sign-bearers.

I thought I was at a danged San Francisco protest rally.

When I mentioned this, one of them said, "We're FOR lunch."

And I missed the picture.

I'll try to make it up to you.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: