Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I leave you with...Tito Jackson

Why am I posting this video here?



It started this morning, when I was listening to last.fm and enjoying the guitar parts to "Torture." I tweeted:

the jacksons could really rock when they felt like it-frankly, i'll take tito jackson over eddie van halen any day

If you've seen my past writings, you know how I feel about Tito Jackson. I noted his historical importance:

If Tito hadn't started messing around with Papa Joe's guitar, Janet Jackson would have spent the [2004] Super Bowl in Gary, Indiana.

Mike Doe caught my admiration and commented:

@oemperor LOL...you don't hear too many people going public with their support of Tito Jackson!

Well, I have...even if this is now linked to Liza Minnelli's ex-husband.

Former I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! star David Gest has announced his own musical.

Gest, 54, the ex-husband of Liza Minnelli, will star in David Gest Is Nuts... My Life As A Musical.

His best friend, fallen pop star Michael Jackson said: "We never thought we would see the day David Gest would sing and dance in public.

"Now he is working on flips and dances with little people. Considering David can't sing and can't dance it will be amazing to see just how nuts he gets on stage!"

Tito Jackson joked: "The fact that David Gest will be singing with so many of these legendary artists is scaring Michael and I to death.

"One thing is for sure - this is going to be one entertaining show!!!"


[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: