Monday, September 10, 2007

Yet another blog label - mrontemp openworld2007

In the past, my blogging about Oracle OpenWorld has been incorporated mish-mash into my regulsr blog postings. For example, to find my Oracle OpenWorld 2006 posts, you need to go to the Ontario Technoblog October 2006 archive, in which my Oracle OpenWorld observations are interspersed with a video of pigs that I shot at the Los Angeles County Fair. From XML to XM-smell, I guess.

The same thing happened in September 2005 (without the pigs). The Oracle OpenWorld 2005 posts are buried within the Ontario Technoblog 2007 archive. Makes it hard to find stuff.

With the new capabilities of Blogger, I am now able to create a dedicated microblog just for Oracle OpenWorld 2007 posts. Therefore, even though my new blog mrontemp is...um...all-encompassing, it's still possible to read just the Oracle OpenWorld 2007 posts.

So I'm blog-ready for Oracle OpenWorld 2007.

Yes, I know that Oracle OpenWorld 2007 is over two months away, and I'm not even officially registered to go yet, but it pays to get ready in advance.

(Technologists ignore this paragraph: I've already quit the current Children's Theatre Experience production ("School House Rock") in anticipation of going, so if I don't go, my conjunction is gonna be junctioned and people will be doing figure 8's all over me. Not that figure 8's have anything to do with Oracle Database 11g, mind you.)

Anyway, all future posts that have to do with Oracle OpenWorld 2007 (at least partially) will be available via the URL http://mrontemp.blogspot.com/search/label/openworld2007.

Of course, they'll also show up as appropriate on the other feeds, such as business, technology, music, and (in this case) stage and television.

In the meantime, you may also want to check http://blogs.oracle.com/ and http://orana.info/ - and, naturally, http://www.oracle.com/openworld/2007/index.html - for current information.

[30 OCT 2007: I CHANGED THE LABEL TO "OPENWORLD07" TO CONFORM WITH OTHER SERVICES. ONLY TOOK ABOUT A MINUTE TO MAKE THE CHANGE.]

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: